Saturday, March 17, 2012






So lucky to have these beautiful girls.  One of their favorite things to do is have Daddy throw them on the bed.  They love to have fun and they are pretty funny to.  Here are a couple of the things they have said recently.

Lydia to Dinner Guests:  "Everything my Mom makes is gross, everything we buy is good."

Penny crying hysterically in the back seat of the car keeps pointing to the seat next to here and yelling "FUNKY, FUNKY!" over and over.  Finally Ruby asked, do you want me to sit by you?  Penny stopped crying immediately and said "Yeah!"

Lydia to Ruby after applying hand sanitizer with a label displaying reindeer:  "This hand sanitizer smells so good, like reindeer breath."  Ruby said, "it actually smells like candy apples."  Lydia replied (pointing at the label), "no, reindeer breath."

Penny always wants to be included in the conversation.  When she doesn't know what you are talking about, she simply takes the last word of the sentence she heard and says, "I want __(last word)__."  Lydia told Grandpa that kindergarten was a German word and Penny replied, "I want German!"

You girls make us laugh every day!

3 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Cute pictures. I love the "everything my mom makes is gross, everything we buy is good" comment!

Kathi said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love them!!!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Oh Ruby I miss you guys! I wish we lived closer. You're girls are so dang cute!