I promise this is my last Halloween post. Lydia wanting to be Abby Caddaby this year so we created this little outfit. Most people didn't get it but she was thrilled so it didn't matter. Of course Penny was little red riding hood. They were both so excited to trick or treat. But after three houses Lydia said she didn't feel good and ended up having the flu. So they kind of missed out this year. Good thing we had so many fun parties leading up to it.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
My mom did a dinner with a witch this Halloween. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast. Lydia, said she knew it was grandma because of her eyebrows lol. But honestly it took Lydia about 20 minutes to realize that it was her. Penny was terrified of course. The food was delicious and watching the kids made it worth the drive. Thanks grandma and grandpa!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
A few weeks ago our family went on a little vacation. I found some coupons on groupon for a SLC connect pass. With the pass we went to Thanksgiving Point, Tracy Aviary, Childrens Discovery Museum, Hansen Planetarium, and the Zoo. Highlights of the trip for me were
- Lydia acting out Little Red Riding hood and getting terrified by Autumn.
- Watching my dad explore the museums lol.
- The Tracy Aviary (my favorite part of the trip)
- Watching Penny try to do everything like the big kids.
- Penny hugging everyone at the zoo.
- Autumns losing her arm in the picture above.
- And just getting away.