Wednesday, January 25, 2012


I can't believe that my baby girls is almost two years old.  Penny, is obsessed with her boots. Which she has a ton of I can't resist them!  I feel like she is communicating so much better which makes both of us much happier.  My favorite thing to hear her say is "Nasty"  I know this is a weird word but she says it all the time when she thinks something is gross and it makes me laugh every time!  She has such a fun personality and is a big tease.  She is constantly teasing Lydia which I think is funny since Lydia is the older one it seems like it should be the other way around.  

2 comments:

Alex n Kalli said...

Such a pretty little girl, I love her!

Alicia said...

What a crack up! Heather can usually get the best of Aly too! So funny when they are little and do that! Love little girls!