Monday, January 16, 2012

I caught Taylor  in Penny's room rocking her to sleep and I had to get my camera.  My favorite is the one where Taylor is mad and telling me to stop taking pictures and get out because he was afraid I would wake her up!  I told him he will be glad later that I took these.  He eventually retreated to our room on our bed and I still took a picture!  I love watching Taylor with our girls he is such a sweet and gentle dad.  




Please can anyone explain to me why he wouldn't want anymore kids?

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That is so sweet. I'm trying to convince Jeff right now that we need another one too. I'm not sure why they have such anxiety over it. We are the ones that go through the pregnancy and birth and etc... Although I know Jeff has to put up with me through all of that which is prob worse... I feel for you though.

Ashley said...

What--no more kids for you guys? That's tragic! Your girls are about the cutest little girls I've ever seen. That last picture of her holding Taylor's hand is so sweet. You are lucky to have such a talent for photography so you have all these moments captured forever!

WhiteEyebrows said...

Oh sure, they are babies now, but wait until Taylor has to live in a house with 3 women all... um... pms-ing together. Yikes. I think he's hedging his bets. :)