Monday, May 16, 2011

Lydia Mae

Yes, I am using her middle name. Lydia has decided to test the water recently and I am not sure where this has come from. Last week in Target I had to remove her from the store while she was kicking and screaming for misbehaving. She had to write an apology note to Target and deliver it to the customer service. ( I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of the note it was really cute.) But needless to say she has been much better since this little episode and I am hoping this is a good sign because I just don't know how to be mad at this little girl.

7 comments:

Jodi Rae said...

I love looking at your pictures. They are seriously so good!

Josh and Megan said...

Your pictures are awesome! I love them! My little Mason sure tests the waters too....It's getting hard to go shopping, but I know this too SHALL PASS!

Sissy Jackson said...

Wow, you go MOTHER OF THE YEAR! The only time I ever made them apologize was when they STOLE candy! I love little Lydia...she is darling...AND...so are you...I would have paid some serious $ to see you pulling her out of TARGET!

Brooke said...

That's a good idea!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

I agree with everyone else! The letter to Target was such a good idea! Such a good way to remind our children that their actions affect other people. Nice job, Ruby!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

Writing a letter..... Interesting technique. Perhaps I will try it. If that doesn't work with Maddox I may have to resort to the Bradley Waters beat'em senseless technique lol...

Ashley said...

Laughing so hard! Never thought of the letter idea. Might have to try that sometime . . .