Monday, August 9, 2010

A Super Heroine and Her Sidekick

Lydia is starting preschool next week. I can't believe how big she is getting. She was with me today at the college getting my text books and she ask why I was going to go to school. I told her it was because I want to be a nurse she said, "but Mom you are already a nurse." (meaning Penny of course) I busted up laughing and said, "no like a real nurse that helps the doctor." Then she looked at me and said,"so you want to be a nurse for halloween then!" She is such a funny girl.







While I was taking this picture Lydia yelled, "hey look at me I am riding my Daddy's forehead." I thought Taylor's face was too funny.

9 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love tay's face in the last one. He is such a good dad! Lydia is a lucky girl!

Sissy Jackson said...

Your Man and kid crack me up! Hay, I have to go private...will you email me your email so I can add you to my list. jacksonsissy@yahoo.com

Bryanna Johnson said...

You're going to go to nursing school? That's awesome.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I didn't know you were going back to school Ruby that's awesome! Are you taking a CNA class right now by chance I have a friend taking one just curious if you were in the same class.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Those pictures are darling! The look on Taylor's face is just priceless.

I am so excited for you to go back to school! I'm almost jealous, I'd love to go back. Good luck with everything, I know you will do great!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you were going to nursing school. That's awesome. That will be challenging with kids but luckily you have lots of support. I love being a nurse, i think it's one of the best careers to have if you want to be home with your kids much of the time, too. Good luck!

Josh and Megan said...

This CRACKS ME UP!!! you should be a nurse for halloween too! HAHHAHAH!!! What a great post! Mason, my hubby and I are in town this whole month! I would LOVE to get together for some playdates if you are interested!!!

Unknown said...

Love the first pic Ruby! Lydia is hilarious.

Josh and Megan said...

STILL IN TOWN for another 2 weeks or so!!! I've been kickin' it with carrie spilker alot!!! SO LETS HANG OUT TOO!!!! Mason is SUPER BORED!!!