Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Lydia had her first day of preschool today she was so excited. I took her to the store last week and she choose out this shirt to wear. She had a ton of fun and couldn't stop talking about it all day. I had to beg her to let me take these picture on her way out but I am glad I did.
When I went to pick her up I found this cute little lion instead.
And of course the after school snack. She was only gone an hour but it wouldn't be the same without this.

6 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

YAY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!!! WOW!!! how fun!

Linda R said...

She's looking way too grown-up! What a cutie... She can give you a very detailed report of her first day at school -loved it!

The Martin's said...

What a cute girl, I can't believe she is in Preschool.

leslie said...

so cute. i love the shirt:) i know you're crazy busy with school now, but i really need to come over and figure out all this picture stuff. how do you get the rounded edges? so much cuter then what blogger lets you do.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love that shirt. I wish I could get a snack when I finished with school...

What an awesome mom you are!

Taffers Dawn said...

How fun! i can't believe she's grown up so much! I love that mask!