Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am 3 months old today!


Penny is 3 months old today. Here is a few things about Penny.

She is very happy (as you can tell in these pictures).
She doesn't like loud noises or fast movements.
She doesn't like the car she cries almost everywhere we go.
Lydia adores her. ( as well as the rest of the family)
Enjoys her baby swing during naps.
Makes me smile all day long.
Weights about 10lbs still has lots of room in her 0-3 month cloths.






I had to put one in of Lydia. She didn't really want her picture taken today but I got a least one. Of course she wasn't going to help me get a good one of the two of them together.

10 comments:

leslie said...

that makes me miss my little allie when she was that little. how much did lydia weigh when she was 2 yrs old? allie just had her check up and is 21 lbs. still in 12 month clothes. is that about what lydia was like? love our little girls!

Taffers Dawn said...

Lydia is looking so grown up! She is gorgeous! Penny is sooo happy, every picture you can just tell how happy she is. When I was little I cried and screamed whenever we'd go in the car, later we found out that it was most likely because I got car sick in the car (still do. I'd see the car seat and just start crying, I sympathize with Penny.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Such cute girls you have!! Beautiful photos Ruby!

The Martin's said...

Such cute girls!!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Ruby, your Penny is just BEAUTIFUL! Both girls are. We are applying for jobs in St. George...wish us luck!!!

kevin and kelcie said...

you have the prettiest little girls.

Ryan and Shelia said...

Congratulations on the College Job! Welcome to the neighborhood.

GOULDING CLAN said...

HOLY SMOKES your kids are stinkin cute!!! It was fun seeing you guys a few weeks ago

Alex n Kalli said...

Look at Penny's blue blue eyes with that bow in her hair they really stand out :) So precious!!

Lydia looks so grown up in this picture!! I miss you guys, can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Season said...

Penny is too cute! Those eyes are amazing. And when I scrolled down to see the picture of Lydia, I thought it was you, Ruby. Hope all is well with your little family of four.