Friday, May 7, 2010

Funny Faces and Deep Thoughts


The girls and I went for a drive last night out in Green Valley. I told Lydia we were going to Green Valley she fell asleep and when she woke up she said, " Mom are we in CORN Valley yet?" It made me laugh I love the things she says.

Lydia told Penny today that when she gets bigger she can play urine with her. That is what she says instead of your it when we play tag(we have tried to change this but she still thinks its urine.)

Penny is a sweet little baby she is already sleeping 7-8 hours every night. I think I am being spoiled so that I can convince Taylor we could have 3 kids.

Oh, and Penny already knows how to pull the best funny faces. I don't know how she did this!

6 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

I dont think your two girls are capable of taking bad pictures. The pictures are always soooo cute, obviously because of the subjects in the pictures but also because of your great picture taking abilities! I love the first and last pictures. Lydia makes me laugh super hard and it looks like Penny isn't far behind her!

Julie said...

so so so cute. i love your bedding. I was going to buy the shams a few weeks ago. it's cute.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Ok, darling pictures Ruby. You have the cutest little girls!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

Your girls are so pretty. I don't know if you should have any more. How will it be when these 2 start dating? You better get a gun to keep off all the boys!

leslie said...

oh, those girls... i love that bedding. i was going to buy the same one, but can't justify it since i have no where to put it. maybe i'll just keep it for down the road.

Alex n Kalli said...

Lydia and her music! GO MJ he rocks her world! She is the coolest! Aunt Kalli loves you all!!