Saturday, June 14, 2008

Why we love you! Happy Fathers Day!

Taylor always says that he thinks I should do Infomercials so I decided I would do one on him and why he is the greatest dad ever.

Taylor has great hair he only uses the best products. Lots of shine, body, and lift.



Taylor was once offered a contract to pose for hollister but he turned it down to bad he has so much potiental.

Taylor uses a wonderful night time face cream it does wonders for you skin and is safe for babies too.




He takes life to the new heights.


and is alway ready to rise above.


In his spare time he teaches needy children how to play the paino.






He lives by the scout motto always be prepared. He never leaves home without good hiking boots.







He is a wonderful Husband and very good looking.




He has great genes.






He his the best DAD ever.

This product is currently sold out and is most certainly a one of a kind package!


9 comments:

Kristin D. said...

That was so clever. Lydia is lucky to have such a wonderful dad.

Julie said...

That was awesome. Ruby, you are so good...you almost had me sold! ha ha. Happy Fathers Day Taylor!

WhiteEyebrows said...

is the hollister thing for reals? how come I didn't know about that... I feel so... left out!

oh, and happy father's day!

Taffers Dawn said...

How cute!! I haven't seen alot of those pictures. They are aweosme!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

The hollister things is a inside joke. So Sam your not so out of the loop after all.

Paul said...

ummm... Taylor, some of those pictures scared me! HA HA! Ruby you definately need to work for the home shopping network.

ChrisandSara said...

Cute Blog! Chris and I also have a blog but it is not that great. We have been on vacation for the last three weeks, but we will have some cool pics. up on our blog soon. www.chrisandsarapoole.blogspot.com

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Hey Ruby...I found you while blog lurking! Your little family is so cute!
Nikki R. (you can check out our site if you want)
www.rockinrichins.blogspot.com

Huenu said...

Oh, Ruby, you make me laugh! That was great!!