Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lydia is missing her boys!

Those of you that really know how to use photoshop you will get a good laugh out of my editing abilities but I was just playing around and I tried a few new things.

Tonight I loaded a bunch of pic of my camera from the last couple of week and I thought these pic of Lydia, Jacob, and Joe were so cute. She saw them and was saying there names tonight. I think she really misses these guys. As much as I have liked having time off from babysitting I have missed them too.

Joe told his mom the other night that he wishes Lydia was his sister.

Joe loves to tease Jacob he always asks him "do you love Lydia" then Jacob reponds "Yes".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, so all of your pics are so cute but I am LOVING the last one!

Taffers Dawn said...

Cute!! I love lydia's smile. So cute!