Wednesday, December 28, 2011



For the past three years I have been begging Taylor to build me a wooden Christmas tree.  I was first introduced to one four years ago by my friend Jessica( and I fell in love with the idea).  I loved the simple modern look and the easy storage.  Well here it is Taylor made the pattern and plans all on his own!  It was fun listening to different peoples reaction to the new tree this year.  They either didn't like it at all or liked it a lot.  The kids were the funniest.  One of Lydia's friends Mason went into our house when we got back from school and had to run back out to tell me there was something weird in my house lol.  It was the Christmas tree of course and he couldn't figure out why it wasn't green.  


The picture of Lydia decorating the tree was taken on the night of the first presidencies Christmas devotional it was so much fun eating popcorn and watching it with the girls.  We were going to put Penny to bed but she climb up on the couch and sat so quiet the entire time so she got to stay up too.

3 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Jon said you guys have a taylor-made Christmas tree. hahahaha!

Ashley said...

i love it! very cool!

Chelci Rae Lindsay said...

That first picture of Lydia is AMAZING!! How precious!