Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back to School

Yes, I know that school started a month ago but I am just getting around to posting these.  My camera skills failed me on the first day of school and all of my pictures turned out really bad.  So I staged some of Lydia. She makes a pretty awesome teacher, she told me all about the world while I was taking these.  It's her last year of preschool before she takes the big plunge.





She fell down last week riding her bike and scraped up her face. When I went to pick her up from school she said that some boys in her class had called her some names( I think because of her face) and she said it hurt her heart. It really bothered her all week. But we practiced what to do the next time she went to school if the boys were mean. But when I picked her up she told me that she decided to ask them if they wanted to be her friend now and they said sure. I was proud of her for working it out and making the most of it.

3 comments:

ChrisandSara said...

Smart girl. I love her polka dot dress!!!

Jessica and Justin said...

Again with the cute dress! You have amazing photography skills!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Such a cute idea! You're so creative and clever, Ruby!