Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2 (Knotts Berry Farm)

I didn't get any pictures of Penny on rides because she had a melt down on all the ones she went on. She was happy on the sidelines drinking soda and eatin cotton candy. Good thing she was FREE. But apparently from the pictures Lydia and I both had a great time. (Yes, that is the kiddie coaster and it was awesome). Lydia had to have the green monkey she spotted right when we got to the park. Even after all day it was the only souvenir she was interested in. Lydia still talks about riding the Ferry Go Round and the Roller Posters.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big Penny! I'm shocked! She has changed so much since the last time we saw you guys. I can't wait to see ya!

The Martin's said...

So we are deciding whether to go to Knotts Berry Farm or Sea World. Send me an email (squealer13@gmail.com) and let me know about Knotts Berry Farm. It looks like you guys had so much fun.