Monday, November 8, 2010

Early Easter and Sleeping Beauty

Lydia loves to dress up. She changed her outfit more than I can count today. This one was my favorite. She came down stairs and asked me if she could deliver candy to all of her neighbor friends and tell them happy Easter. I thought this would be a great way to get rid of some of her Halloween candy, so she went door to door handing out candy. Of course she ended up eat a bunch too.


Then later she went down stairs and was really quiet to I got worried and went down to see what she was up to. This is what I found. I think the time change caught up with her.




Sleeping Beauty. (Still in dress ups of course)

4 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

She has so much personality! I bet your neighbors just think she is adorable.

Alicia said...

I just love your blog. You guys have the cutest kids. You are so great!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I love love love your pics always Ruby! What program do you use? You are a very talented photographer!

Unknown said...

Ok. She is hilarious! Wonderful photos as usual!