Friday, October 1, 2010

Watch out Bozo You've got Competition!






Yes, I am a little excited about Halloween. I know it is only October 1st, but when
you have a clown costume in the closet calling your name you have to try it all on.
Lydia wanted to be a clown this year for Halloween, but she wants it to be funny not cute.(FYI) Once I got her all dresses up, I couldn't help but get my camera out. She is quite
the clown these days in our home so this costume seems so fitting for her. The
entire costume came from the family dollar tree and Desert Industries yup that right total cost: $10.00 including the shoes. ( I am so proud ha ha)

13 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

I can't even believe how cute your girls are. Lydia is definitely a cute clown, but she's a really funny clown too!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

How stinkin' adorable! I love it. She looks so cute! Alayna wants to be a witch - but not a cute witch - a scary one with a green face. We'll see what we can find :) We'll probably try giving you guys a call next weekend-ish sometime while we're in St. George :)

Josh and Megan said...

She is sooooo soooooooooo CUTE!!!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

That's awesome! I love Halloween too. Tell Lydia she makes a very funny clown.

Clarissa said...

Ha I love it she is so cute! I could not help but to put Laken's costume on him the other day too!

K.C. and Sally said...

Just as cute as it was when you described it to us!! Love it...so stinkin cute!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That is ADORABLE! how fun. Don't tell her I said she was cute let her know she is so FUNNY! ;) what a sweetie we need to get together sometime.

The Martin's said...

Even though she doesn't want to be a cute clown, she is that's all there is to it.

Sissy Jackson said...

She is so darling...so funny and cute.

Mandi said...

my favorite is the rainbow reflection her wig is casting on the railing.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh, I'm sorry Lydia, but you are one cute clown!!!

Sheffers said...

oh my goodness Ruby, she is so darling! i love the pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast. they look so sweet!

Cagney and Laci said...

Pretty sure, it does NOT get cuter than this!!!