Thursday, July 1, 2010

Penny is for 4 Months

Penny is for months and has been for a while. I am late posting, well better late then never I guess.

She was 11 lbs at her check up last week

I have caught her sucking her thumb everyday this week

She has been more fussy than usual maybe she is getting teeth ( I hope not)

Drools more than any baby in the world

Loves to watch TV ( I don't turn it on for her but when Lydia is watching I catch her staring at it)

Her head is in the 1 percentile (this she gets from the Ricks)

3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

She is soooo cute! Her eyes are just gorgeous!

Linda R said...

Oh my cuteness! I'm making me a copy of this tomorrow to put on my picture board.

Makenzie & Jordan said...

She's so cute! I think you should take some pictures of Payton. Are you for hire? HOw much would you charge me? I'm serious!