Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am just a little Girl





The other day Taylor took Lydia with him to do some surveying. Lydia was playing on some dirt hills close by when Taylor saw her sit down and put her head in her hands. He called to her and she look up and she was crying. So Taylor went over to see what was wrong. When Taylor ask her she said," Dad you left me and I am just a little girl." Taylor said it broke his heart that she thought he had left and that she just keep telling him that she is just a little girl over and over again. I think we sometimes expect alot from Lydia and it was a good reminder to me that she is " just a little girl."

3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

Ohhhhhh how cute and sad all at the same time! Poor Taylor. It is hard to think of her as just a little girl sometimes. She's so smart and daring that you just think she's a bit older.

leslie said...

oh, that is so cute and sad. your girls are darling.

Welcome said...

Ha ha ha....that is SO Lydia!