Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What we do on cold nights!


It has been very cold the last few days in St. George. ( I know some of you are laughing at me) But we have had to find some inside activities. Lydia decided she wanted to jump down the stairs. There were cushions at the bottom but it was still a little scary because she wanted to jump from at least 4 stairs up and then she attempted 5 and we had to stop her. Taylor was having tons of fun taking these pictures.




Making a gingerbread house. I think Lydia ate more candy during this hour then she has in her life.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE those jumping photos! Lydia is just way too cute.

Bryanna Johnson said...

Seth loves to jump off stairs too. They'd be good friends!

Taffers Dawn said...

I absolutely love the pictures of her jumping down the stairs! The timing on those are perfect! Man, that must've been quite the undertaking to make a gingerbread house. You guys are so good to do that stuff with her, ya'll are making such good memories!

WhiteEyebrows said...

woo hoo! i'll bet she's going to love having a sibling to torture. we need a pregnancy update.

The Martin's said...

She is a doll, we need to get together and catch up it has been forever.

Rachel and Elden said...

Oh my goodness Lydia is too cute! Me and Eld couldn't get enough of those jumping pictures.