Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Parade

I couldn't wait to post these picture from this morning. I decided to decorate Lydia's car last night for the parade and well I sort of got in over my head. I decided I wanted it to look like a firecracker as you can see. The front was made with our office waste baskest and the fumes in the back was a tomato sauce can. I had alot of fun decorating in and couldn't wait to see Lydia's face when she saw it. She keep saying "Hi Car" it was hillarous. She had alot of fun and so did the big kids as you will see in the pictures below.

A little American Firecracker
Two big kids!

America is #1.



5 comments:

Kristin D. said...

You Ricks always made everything so fun and wonderful. I am so grateful to be a part of your lives even in a small way.

Ashley Funk said...

I love the car - worth all the effort! It looks like you had such a fun day!

The Martin's said...

Lydia is so cute, can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.. We came to George last week but it was so short that we only had like extra 15 minutes so sorry.

Mandi said...

how inventive! I like Uncle Jeff's mullet...

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

How cute! She is adorable-what if she was the last most adorable girl left in heaven? Now I can't have kids...look at what you have done! Your adorable daughter has left me no choice but to become the crazy dog lady in the nieghborhood. no kids for me now...
thanks Ruby... :)