Thursday, May 8, 2008

When it rains it pours!

By the end of this post you will be thinking wow when it rains it pours on The Ricks Blog but I have to post in bulk or I won't get it done. So here it goes. Church is keeping me running this week I have been making things for enrichment, were having a this and that night. I made Lydia a pillowcase dress and me a pillowcase top they are way easy and fun. I also made a scripture bag out of a place mat it is not pictured here. Also last night all the YW came over to my house and we tie dyed a bunch of t-shirst for girls camp they turned out very cute as well.

Lydia loves swimming in here pool in the yard it is hillarous to watch her. When I get her dress in her swim suit she know that she is going swimming and it not happy until she is in the pool.



My neighbors brought there cute boys over to play. Lydia wouldn't stay in the pool with them and play she was to busy turning around in circles making herself sick.

I took this pictures yesterday this face made me laugh everytime I looked at it. I just wonder what she is thinking.
A couple of weeks ago Tay and I took my parents and Sadie rock climbing it was so fun. Both Sadie and my Mom were so sore after, but I think they had a good time.







Brad and Autumn you guys are too cute.

11 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I love the marathon posts, keep them coming! Okay, so I love the pillowcase dress and shirt. If we ever make it down to St. George in the near future, you will have to teach me how. So jealous of all your sun down there, we are finally starting to warm up here, but not to the swimming pool weather yet.

Paul said...

Ruby, the pillowcase dress and shirt turned out sooooo cute! I love them- I have to make me one! By the way, thanks for inviting Paul over for dinner the other night, that was really nice of you guys.

Julie said...

so many pictures to comment on. First off, the pillowcase dress/shirt turned out so cute. I love them. They really look so cute.
The picture of Mason I just love!! I definitely need a copy. I took so many pictures and couldn't get him to look at me. Lydia was a crack up with all that twirling! That was fun. Thanks for having us over.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Those pillowcase shirts and dresses turned out so cute!! Please show me how sometime! Also, thanks for letting us come swimming twice now already! We have a swimming pool just like yours, but it's not as fun without all the kids to play with. Thanks!

Kristin D. said...

How did you get the idea to do the pillowcases like that? I think they are awesome. That pool looks so fun. I love marathon posts. Any news and pictures are wonderful.

Ashley said...

So i know everyone has said this but I LOVE the pillow case shirt and dress! When i first started reading it, I thought, how cute can a pillow case be for a shirt? But then i scrolled down and, oh my gosh, I have to have one! i know you are busy, but i would LOVE it if you could email me the instructions! my email is ashleyewalker@gmail.com I think it would be great to have for this summer, especially for a growing belly. Lydia looks cute in all the pictures, as usual!

Taffers Dawn said...

How cute!! How did you make the pillowcase top? So cute! Let me know i'd love to try it out!!

Cookie Crum said...

Ruby, your little girl is so CUTE! She is growing so fast. I didn't know you had a blog too, its a great way to keep in touch.

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

I Love the pillowcase dress and shirt too. Way to go Ruby. I wish you lived closer so that you could show me all of these cool things. :) Lydia is adorable! We miss you guys.

Sally said...

Hey it's Lacey! Just found your adorable blog! Email me at hotlacey30@hotmail.com and I will send you a link to mine. Cute baby!!

Harmony said...

Ruby, I just found your blog through Kate and Robbie Stokers. It is so fun to see your cute family. I can't believe how big Lydia is. I forget that more babies than mine grow up! You can check out our family blog at seiterfam.blogspot.com, if you want to.